You believe in your dream and you’re ready to put in the work. But the fact remains - if you’re ever going to take your business full-time or leave your current job, you’re going to have to land paying customers!
Today’s episode is the perfect follow up to last week’s “Is Your Dream Really Possible?” and another solo show where I answer a question that was posted in The Courage and Clarity Facebook Group.
This question resonated with so many in our community. She believes in herself and her talent, but what’s her next step when it comes to finding her first three clients?
This question was a great chance for me to look back on my career and now I’m sharing 5 actionable steps that will lead to real paying clients.
These are tips that everyone can do - you don’t need a lot of money for ads or any special circumstances. And while I believe it’s the simplest path to paying clients, don’t mistake simple for easy!
In this Clarity episode you’ll hear:
- Why I recommend going one-on-one with your services as your first step
- How crafting one core and simple offer will make business easier on you and your future clients
- The benefits of leveraging IRL opportunities (even if they make you uncomfortable at first)
- The power of your very own personal rolodex
- My recommendation of going paid or offering free services when you’re brand new in your business
- Some of these tips will put you out of your comfort zone, but this is where your unshakable belief in your dream is necessary. You may need to risk rejection, put the work in, cold call and do things that scare yourself.
When you’re faced with uncomfortable challenges in your business, you’ve got to have the courage to see your vision come true. And if you stick with it, you'll be rewarded for your conviction and your steady action towards your dreams.