Feel like you've got a million things on your to do list and few results to show for it on this Monday? Adrienne Dorison's got a few things to say to you in this Clarity episode!
(If you missed our Courage conversation, skip back one to Episode 15!)
<img class="thumb-image" data-image="https://static1.squarespace.com/static/586c0773ebbd1a367d451544/t/58ce89752e69cfea22de7744/1489930618738/" data-image-dimensions="717x670" data-image-focal-point="0.5,0.5" data-load="false" data-image-id="58ce89752e69cfea22de7744" data-type="image" src="https://static1.squarespace.com/static/586c0773ebbd1a367d451544/t/58ce89752e69cfea22de7744/1489930618738/?format=1000w" />
This isn't necessarily about working less -- it's about making sure the results you're getting match the effort you're putting in.
It's deflating to feel you're ALWAYS working on your business, yet you never have the results to show for it.
In this episode, Adrienne reveals why this effort and results become lopsided:
"Effort does not equal progress. The real gamechanger is effort with direction."
Adrienne also shares:
- What to do in the next 90 days to maximize your progress
- The number one mistake people make, which leads to nothing getting completed
- The concept of "Most Important Mission", the criteria for it, and how you can put this to work so you never feel you've wasted a day
- How to handle essential (yet annoying) operational tasks using batching and boundaries
- The concept of "To Do", "Doing" and "Done", and where your results are getting bottlenecked
Adrienne is so hard-hitting in this episode. A few more favorite quotes from her:
"Are you choosing easy over results?"
"People sit around waiting for motivation, but I think motivation comes from action."