Here we are ... halfway through Season 2 of the Courage & Clarity podcast!
<img class="thumb-image" data-image="https://static1.squarespace.com/static/586c0773ebbd1a367d451544/t/59065633893fc052557d3d61/1493587524250/" data-image-dimensions="712x733" data-image-focal-point="0.5,0.5" data-load="false" data-image-id="59065633893fc052557d3d61" data-type="image" src="https://static1.squarespace.com/static/586c0773ebbd1a367d451544/t/59065633893fc052557d3d61/1493587524250/?format=1000w" />
I'm having an absolutely blast bringing you one part inspiration and one part instruction from amazing entrepreneurs who are going after what they love in business & in life.
However, since these conversations have been so action packed, I thought I would pause and huddle up with y'all.
In this episode, you'll hear:
- How to decide whether you should start a podcast
- Putting the "ideal client" debate to rest
- How to get your very first clients
- How this podcast is doing so far!
- How to get OUT of planning mode and INTO action mode
- What to do about "shiny object syndrome", aka the constant barrage of new ideas
- .... and the best advice I've ever received!
PLUS, as a little bonus, I finished the episode off by sharing some things I've been thinking about lately. You may have seen on Instagram I posted a graphic exclaiming, "It's okay if you suck right now." That post BLEW UP and so I wanted to go deeper into what I meant, what I've learned since then and how you can put this into practice in your own life.
Thank you for the questions, I hope you enjoy the show this week!
- Microphone I use - ATR2100 USB Mic
- You know you need to define your ideal client, target market & niche, right? (FS208)
- BNI Meetings
- Claire Pelletreau - Courage, Clarity
- Claire's Get Paid Podcast
- Jenna Kutcher on Instagram
- Lara Casey's Powersheets
- Adrienne Dorison - Courage, Clarity
- Glennon Doyle Melton Quote
- My instagram: It's okay that you suck right now
- Jess Lively's intuition writing exercise