After throwing it back to the days of depressed Netflix binge-watching and cubicle panic attacks in our Courage episode, I'm so excited to dig into the Clarity episode with Rachel East & Kristen Walker! After all, their website & business is Clarity On Fire and they definitely live up to the name in this episode.
<img class="thumb-image" data-image="https://static1.squarespace.com/static/586c0773ebbd1a367d451544/t/5931924f15cf7df3c8f98d8b/1496420957615/" data-image-dimensions="727x726" data-image-focal-point="0.5,0.5" data-load="false" data-image-id="5931924f15cf7df3c8f98d8b" data-type="image" src="https://static1.squarespace.com/static/586c0773ebbd1a367d451544/t/5931924f15cf7df3c8f98d8b/1496420957615/?format=1000w" />
I've heard from so many of you that you just want to find a way making a living doing something you actually care about. In truth, that mission is the entire premise of this podcast. And so, having Rachel & Kristen dive into this topic where they both shine so brightly was a true treat for me, and I hope you get as much from this conversation as I did!
Here's what you'll learn in this awesome episode:
- Why it's so hard to find our passion in the first place
- Why many of us get so stuck choosing between what we're good at and what we actually like
- How to make working feel more like living
- The one question Rachel & Kristen would ask you if you're feeling guilty about changing your career path
- Why finding your passion is kind of like looking at a giant buffet, and how to figure out what the heck to put on your plate
- The 3 things you absolutely MUST know about passion to help you find yours!