Part 2 of the Meaningful Work Series is here! If you missed the first episode, here's where to find it: How to Make a Living Doing Something You Actually Like.
Today we're blowing the doors off of the Courage part of Courage & Clarity. And guys, there is so much I want to share with you about vision...
WE NEED VISION. Strategy, tools & tactics get all the glory, but even the best map in the world can't get you to your destination if you don't know where the heck you're going!
<img class="thumb-image" data-image="https://static1.squarespace.com/static/586c0773ebbd1a367d451544/t/594fe04603596e991b19491e/1498406990080/" data-image-dimensions="734x720" data-image-focal-point="0.5,0.5" data-load="false" data-image-id="594fe04603596e991b19491e" data-type="image" src="https://static1.squarespace.com/static/586c0773ebbd1a367d451544/t/594fe04603596e991b19491e/1498406990080/?format=1000w" />
In this deep-dive into Vision, aka the "Courage" half of Courage & Clarity, we're dissecting 5 parts:
- Why we NEED vision & inspiration (psst, it's not all "fluff"!)
- The dangers of inspiration overload (and how to avoid them)
- The DNA of Meaningful Work in 4 puzzle pieces
- Setting Goals that Don't Suck
- Using vision to overcome your biggest obstacle: DOUBT