Welcome to this week's Clarity episode featuring Jessica Eley, a mindset coach who knows a whole lot about money.
<img class="thumb-image" data-image="https://static1.squarespace.com/static/586c0773ebbd1a367d451544/t/597e8b8817bffc7a49fe61b4/1501465491884/" data-image-dimensions="708x714" data-image-focal-point="0.5,0.5" data-load="false" data-image-id="597e8b8817bffc7a49fe61b4" data-type="image" src="https://static1.squarespace.com/static/586c0773ebbd1a367d451544/t/597e8b8817bffc7a49fe61b4/1501465491884/?format=1000w" />
In this conversation we’re digging deeper into how Jessica was able to replace her corporate income in TWO WEEKS without much of a game plan.
She tells us there are two different types of money, and we need to focus on earning each one at different times. So depending on where we are in our journey, that’s going to dictate which to focus on.
She’s going to tell us how she originally earned her living as a copywriter when she quit her corporate job, without really intending for that to happen. Ultimately she switched to coaching, and she’ll share how to transition from survival mode to dream biz mode.
In this Clarity episode, you'll hear:
- Two differing approaches to money -- how & when to generate real money using each strategy
- Exactly how Jessica managed to replace her corporate income in 2 weeks after she quit her job with zero plan
- How to earn a living doing work you find fun & purposeful
- How you can start earning money and figure out what you want to be doing with your life at the same exact time
- Values, priorities & vision, and what questions to ask to discover yours