This week I'm thrilled to welcome my friend & fellow mastermind group member, Megan Hale!
<img class="thumb-image" data-image="https://static1.squarespace.com/static/586c0773ebbd1a367d451544/t/5991be33e6f2e1489988ca15/1502723641689/" data-image-dimensions="717x729" data-image-focal-point="0.5,0.5" data-load="false" data-image-id="5991be33e6f2e1489988ca15" data-type="image" src="https://static1.squarespace.com/static/586c0773ebbd1a367d451544/t/5991be33e6f2e1489988ca15/1502723641689/?format=1000w" />
Megan focuses on spiritual development & relationship coaching, and she also has a brand new podcast called Wild & Holy Radio. Before that, she hosted a podcast called The Enoughness Revolution for 150+ episodes (!)
This episode is veers into some unchartered territory here on the Courage & Clarity podcast, and I love it.
We're talking about spirituality, but it's now what you think.
If you consider yourself even remotely spiritually inclined, but perhaps you've dealt with frustration and helplessness in a more traditional religious setting (um, hand raised over here), I think you will love Megan & this conversation.
In this Courage episode, you'll hear:
- How Megan made the crazy decision to close her successful podcast & start over
- What spirituality can teach us about business
- How to get out of your own way and let the process guide you (hint: it feels AMAZING)
- How to tap into the feeling that you've already arrived at your goal
- What to do to resolve discomfort, fear and anxiety, in business & in life