It can be super intimidating to start a business when you look at your "heroes" and see they have 10k, 20k, 100k or even more followers. It can leave you wondering, how can I ever get that many people to pay attention to me?
The good news is that you don't need so many people. Rachel is here to tell us about how it's completely possible to grow a profitable business with a small social media following, and she's got 5 actionable tips to get us started right away.
In this Clarity episode, you'll hear:
- The under utilized power of your personal network
- Which method Rachel recommends for having an easy excuse to keep getting in front of your ideal customers
- One big tip for getting more exposure fast -- even though this one might make you nervous!
- How to partner with influential people, even if your following is small
- What Rachel recommends you offer to people in order to grow meaningfully, not just vanity metrics